PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site and placing orders are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use or order from this site. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us
Before any problem with an order can be resolved you need to call us first.
Supplier makes warranty about its goods and services; and Customer buys them with satisfaction guarantee, any product return must be called in within 3 days and shipped by customer within 7 days of receiving and will have a 20% restocking fee and must be in original condition and packaging.
Damaged Products & Returns
Please check package for damages immediately, damaged claims must be reported within 3 days of delivery. Please send supplier picture/s of damaged items. JMW I LLC will either replace or refund the cost of damaged items which can be verified.
If the shipping box has been damaged, supplier needs pictures of this also and do not throw it away.
Most orders are shipped next business day. Special orders or ones with displays may take longer and sometimes high humility problems may delay an order a day.
UPS will send you an email (Quantum View Notify) when your order is shipped.
USPS orders will be notified through the Post Office when shipped.
Customer agrees the account payment is being made with is legal and approved by the account holder, any collection fees, including legal fees will be charged to the purchaser.
Checks and COD's
Any check returned will have a collection fee at the limit the laws allows.
Net 30 Accounts (only for pre-approved accounts w/credit report on file)
1. All amount due for goods and services purchased from Supplier are payable at the address shown on Supplier's invoice(s) and statement(s) of account. All amounts due Supplier are payable in full according to the terms stated on each invoice without offset or deduction.
2. Supplier may cancel extension of credit and/or discontinue delivers at any time.
3. Supplier may, regardless of the terms stated on the invoices, require all outstanding amounts to be paid in full on demand in the event that sales to the Customer are discontinued for any reason; and Customer shall make payment without offset or deduction.
4. As security for any and all amounts due Supplier, Customer hereby grants to Supplier a security interest in all equipment, supplies, merchandise, inventory and other goods purchased from Supplier and in the proceeds and products thereof; and at Supplier's request, Customer shall, from time to time, execute and deliver Uniform Commercial Code financing statements to Supplier for filing as a public record. Supplier's security interest is junior to any conflicting security interest of Customer's commercial bank (if any such security interest now exists).
5. If any amount due Supplier is no paid when due, a finance charge of one and one half percent (1%) per month of the balance (which finance charge equals eighteen percent (18%) per annum) or the maximum rate allowable by law (whichever rate is less) shall accrue from the due date until paid.
6. Expect for express warranties that Supplier may put in its invoice(s), Supplier makes no warranty about its goods and services; and Customer buys them as is. In no event shall Supplier be liable for lost profits or consequential damages.
7. To be accepted by Supplier, Customer's purchase order(s) must be confirmed by Supplier's written sales confirmation(s) or invoice(s).
8. All sales to Customer are final. Customer must obtain Supplier's written or verbal authorization number before returning any goods. Authorized returns will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
9. In the event the Customer requests Supplier to stock and deliver proprietary goods (i.e.., goods having limited use or market or not otherwise commonly stocked by Supplier) and the Customer ceases to purchase such goods from Supplier, Supplier will require the Customer to purchase the proprietary goods then in stock at Supplier's normal sales price.
10. All transactions arising under this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state where Supplier's branch supplying the Customer is located or the county where Customer's business is located.
11. In the event the account becomes delinquent, Customer shall pay all of Supplier's collection and attorney's fees associated with collection of the account plus all attendant collection costs whether litigation is initiated or not.
12. The Customer authorizes Supplier to inquire into and obtain from any bank, lending institution, credit reference or credit reporting agency, whether listed on the Credit Application or not, any and all information relating to the Customer's credit worthiness or financial condition.
13. The Customer shall notify Supplier in writing at least thirty (30) days prior to any change of ownership of the Customer, or of the Customer's business, which notice shall include a complete credit application for the buyer. Customer shall be liable for all purchases by any buyer of the business should said notification not be give. Supplier may, regardless of the terms stated on the invoices, require all outstanding amounts be paid in full on demand, upon change in ownership and may refuse to make any further deliveries pending approval of the buyer's credit, which approval shall be in Supplier's sole discretion.
14. At Supplier's option, any claim or controversy arising out of this Agreement or the breach hereof shall be settled by arbitration according to the general arbitration statue of the state where the arbitration hearing is to convene; and at Supplier's option the arbitration hearing shall be convened wither in the county where Supplier's branch supplying the Customer is located or the county where Customer's business is located. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, who shall be an attorney at law. The arbitrator shall make his/her award according to this Agreement and applicable principles of law and equity. The arbitrator shall allow reasonable pre-hearing discovery. The guarantor(s) of Customer's obligations may be joined as an additional party or parties. The arbitration award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
15. This agreement is the entire agreement between the parties concerning Customer's purchases from Supplier; and all prior and contemporaneous agreements are merged herein. All amendments hereto and waivers of any rights hereunder shall be in writing and signed by the parties. All of Customer's purchases from Supplier shall be subject to this Agreement and to the terms of Supplier's invoices, sales confirmations, statements and its other account documents, and subject to the terms of no other form or document. If there is any conflict between the terms of this Agreement, on the one hand, and the term of Supplier's invoices, sales confirmations, statements or its other account documents, then the terms of this Agreement shall control. Subject to any restriction on transfer, this Agreement shall bind and benefit the heirs, successors and assigns of the parties. If an arbitrator or court with jurisdiction determines that any term of this Agreement is unenforceable, the other terms shall remain in full force and effect. Time is of the essence in performing all of the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed according to its fair meaning and not for or against and party.